Radius Health (RDUS) Sees Early Gains on Continued Takeover Chatter
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Radius Health (NASDAQ: RDUS) is up 2% in pre-open trade following another report from the Telegraph that the company is a target of takeover bids.
SI NOTE: This stock has been subject of renewed rumors over the past three sessions and in the prior two the stock closed lower despite the rumors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ixia (XXIA) Said to Get Buyout Interest from Thoma Bravo, Silver Lake, Vista - Bloomberg
- Guggenheim Starts Achaogen (AKAO) at Buy; Positive on Plazomicin Approval, Seen as Takeout Target
- Perrigo (PRGO) Rumored to be Working on Settlement with Starboard - DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!