Radius Health (RDUS) Sees Early Gains on Continued Takeover Chatter
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Radius Health (NASDAQ: RDUS) is up 2% in pre-open trade following another report from the Telegraph that the company is a target of takeover bids.
SI NOTE: This stock has been subject of renewed rumors over the past three sessions and in the prior two the stock closed lower despite the rumors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TGP Exits $2B Race for McDonald's (MCD) China Business - Bloomberg
- Deutsche Bank could integrate Postbank in strategic u-turn: sources
- UPDATE: Barrick Gold (ABX) Gains; Chinese Miners Said in Talks for Stake in Veladero Mine - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!