RIM (RIMM), Nokia (NOK) On Watch Ahead of Microsoft (MSFT) News
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Traders are watching Research In Motion Limited (Nasdaq: RIMM) and Nokia (NYSE: NOK) on news Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) CEO Steve Ballmer will make an announcement at 12PM PDT, or 3PM ET today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spotify Mulling Mobile Music Service; Pandora (P) Slumps - DJN
- Spotify is Trying to Disrupt Pandora (P) Negotiations - Analyst
- NQ Mobile Inc. (NQ) Falls, Again
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesSteve Ballmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!