Qatar said to consider joining $100B Softbank (SFTBY) tech fund - Bloomberg (GS)
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Qatar said to consider joining $100 billion Softbank (OTC: SFTBY) tech fund, Softbank Vision, according to Bloomberg.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) is said to advise on Softbank Vision. The fund may need around $30 billion to reach its target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ixia (XXIA) Said to Get Buyout Interest from Thoma Bravo, Silver Lake, Vista - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) February weekly volatility at 29 into Q1 and outlook
- Sprint Acquires 33 Percent of TIDAL and Creates Game-Changing Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!