Plug Power (PLUG) on Watch Amid Customer Chatter
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
There some chatter going around on Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) as a large investor notes CEO, Andrew Marsh, said the company has a deal with "one of the largest online retailers in the world". Some speculation suggested this could be Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN), although that would 'the largest', not 'one of the largest'. Nevertheless, shares could be on watch amid the commentary. Shares are currently flat.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DuPont (DD) CEO says 'very far down the road' in Dow Chemical (DOW) deal - Retuers
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Plug Power (PLUG) at Buy
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!