Plug Power (PLUG) on Watch Amid Customer Chatter
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
There some chatter going around on Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) as a large investor notes CEO, Andrew Marsh, said the company has a deal with "one of the largest online retailers in the world". Some speculation suggested this could be Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN), although that would 'the largest', not 'one of the largest'. Nevertheless, shares could be on watch amid the commentary. Shares are currently flat.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schneider Electric Refutes Rumors Related to Rockwell Automation (ROK)
- UPDATE: Schneider Electric Denies Rumours on a Possible Offer on Rockwell Automation (ROK)
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Shares Tick Higher on Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!