Penn National Gaming (PENN) Weakness Tied to Large Block Trade
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN) weakened post-market after a large block trade was offered, according to Bloomberg sources. 7 million shares are being offered via Morgan Stanley at $12.70-$12.85.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME) Hires Morgan Stanley, BofA to Field Takeover, Partnership - DJ
- DuPont (DD) CEO says 'very far down the road' in Dow Chemical (DOW) deal - Retuers
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!