Patterson Cos. (PDCO) on Watch Amid Speculation of Amazon (AMZN) Distribution Deal
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Patterson Cos. (NASDAQ: PDCO) was on watch amid speculation regarding a distribution agreement with Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN). The source of the chatter was Baird analyst Jeff Johnson, citing industry sources.
The deal could be announced tomorrow.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ixia (XXIA) Said to Get Buyout Interest from Thoma Bravo, Silver Lake, Vista - Bloomberg
- Stocks with call price movement; AMD NUGT
- Options with increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!