Ohio court reversed $2B judgment against Ford (F) -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Bloomberg reporting an Ohio court has reversed a $2 billion judgment against Ford (NYSE: F).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: P G & E Corp. (PCG) Gains; Fined $1.4B by CPUC
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!