Ohio court reversed $2B judgment against Ford (F) -Bloomberg
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Bloomberg reporting an Ohio court has reversed a $2 billion judgment against Ford (NYSE: F).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Light Vehicle Sales Fell 2.7% in Sept., Wider than Expected
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/30: (AA) (FBC) (SSE) Upgraded; (TIBX) (ECYT) (ARMH) Downgraded
- Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Exploring LBO - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!