Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM) said to trim management fees for main hedge funds - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Och-Ziff Capital Management (NYSE: OZM) said to trim management fees for main hedge funds, according to Bloomberg.
Och-Ziff will cut fees by 25 basis points for OZ Master, Asia, and Europe funds.
Cuts will be for existing investors only and being in October.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reynolds American (RAI) option volatility flat into BAT agrees to buy for $49.4B
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!