Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM) said to trim management fees for main hedge funds - Bloomberg
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Och-Ziff Capital Management (NYSE: OZM) said to trim management fees for main hedge funds, according to Bloomberg.
Och-Ziff will cut fees by 25 basis points for OZ Master, Asia, and Europe funds.
Cuts will be for existing investors only and being in October.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon (VZ) said to agree to sell data center business to Equinix (EQIX) - Bloomberg
- Softbank's $50B Pledge Said Not Intended for M&A Such as T-Mobile (TMUS) - Bloomberg
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement