OCZ Technology (OCZ) Sees Early Upside
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple hefty Irish tax bill: sources
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
OCZ Technology (NASDAQ: OCZ) sees early strength, which could be related to renewed takeover speculation. Shares are up 10%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mondelez (MDLZ) Raised Hershey Foods (HSY) Bid to $115/Share Before Abandoning Pursuit - DJ
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned Cautiously Again at Muddy Waters
- Corrections Corp. (CXW) options active as shares pullback 6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!