OCZ Technology (OCZ) Sees Early Upside
- Top 10 News for 4/27 - 4/30: iPhone Pushes Apple to Another Strong Quarter; PCE Slowdown Hits Q1 GDP; U.S. Auto Sale Lag in April
- Third Point Reveals 'Significant Stake' in Yum! (YUM) and New Position in Devon (DVN)
- Tesla (TSLA) Debuts New Powerwall Home Battery Product
- Analyst Calls Apple Watch a Bust (AAPL)
- CSX (CSX) Gains Ahead of Sohn Conference as Ackman Chatter Grows Louder
OCZ Technology (NASDAQ: OCZ) sees early strength, which could be related to renewed takeover speculation. Shares are up 10%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Pulls Questionable Chinese Flooring Cited by Short Seller - Bloomberg (LL)
- Tesla (TSLA) Battery Pack Uneconomical, Says Generac (GNRC) CEO - CNBC
- SAP AG (SAP) Said to Have Held Talks with salesforce.com (CRM) Last Year - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!