NuPathe (PATH) on the Radar on Sector Deal
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Traders are eying NuPathe, Inc. (Nasdaq: PATH) after Allergan, Inc. (NYSE: AGN) agreed to acquire MAP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAPP) for $25 per share, or a 60% premium.
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS): Iliad's Search for $5B in Extra Financing 'Lingers' - Bloomberg
- Hearing underwriters soliciting sell orders from clients on Alibaba (BABA)
- TransCanada Corp. (TRP) Issues Commentary Following Recent Market Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!