NuPathe (PATH) on the Radar on Sector Deal
- Wall Street up slightly, led by health, consumer sectors
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/25: (KBIO) (STRP) (GENE) Higher; (ABGB) (GLBL) (TERP) Lower
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Traders are eying NuPathe, Inc. (Nasdaq: PATH) after Allergan, Inc. (NYSE: AGN) agreed to acquire MAP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAPP) for $25 per share, or a 60% premium.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Corning (GLW) Ticks Lower on Rumors Apple (AAPL) Will Adopt OLED Display for iPhone in 2018 (AAPL) (OLED)
- American Capital Ltd (ACAS) Will Review Strategic Alternatives; Expands Stock Buyback Program
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) Ticks Higher Early as Volatility Continues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!