NuPathe (PATH) on the Radar on Sector Deal
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Traders are eying NuPathe, Inc. (Nasdaq: PATH) after Allergan, Inc. (NYSE: AGN) agreed to acquire MAP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAPP) for $25 per share, or a 60% premium.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SodaStream (SODA) to Test Pepsi-Branded Products - Bloomberg (PEP)
- Vringo (VRNG) Reports that The Hague Denied ZTE's Request to Release UMTS-Products
- Deutsche Telekom May Be Considering New Options for T-Mobile (TMUS) (AMX) (GOOG) (DISH)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!