NuPathe (PATH) on the Radar on Sector Deal
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
Traders are eying NuPathe, Inc. (Nasdaq: PATH) after Allergan, Inc. (NYSE: AGN) agreed to acquire MAP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAPP) for $25 per share, or a 60% premium.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advent Software (ADVS), SS&C Tech (SSNC) Deal Drawing Concern on Pricing - DealReporter
- UPDATE: Lumber Liquidators (LL) Surges; EPA Says No National Formaldehyde Standard, Is Finalizing Rules
- ECB said to raise ELA ceiling for Greek banks by EUR 70M - Bloomberg (GREK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!