NuPathe (PATH) on the Radar on Sector Deal
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Traders are eying NuPathe, Inc. (Nasdaq: PATH) after Allergan, Inc. (NYSE: AGN) agreed to acquire MAP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAPP) for $25 per share, or a 60% premium.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Toyota Motor (TM) to Use More Aluminum in Lexus Vehicles - Nikkei (AA)
- Danone Mulls Sale of $2B Stake in Japan's Yakult
- Icahn Has No Involvement in IBM (IBM) - CNBC's Wapner
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!