Nike (NKE) has hired Goldman to advise on the sale of the Umbro and Cole Haan brands -CNBC
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
CNBC's Kayla Tausche reporting Nike (NYSE: NKE) has hired Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) to advise on the sale of the Umbro and Cole Haan brands.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) clients said to ask for money back from Lampert's ESL - WSJ
- Historical Cable M&A Multiples Not Best Yardstick for 2013 - Analyst (CHTR) (TWC) (CMCSA)
- James' Shoe 'Decision' Isn't Costing Nike (NKE) Any Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!