Nice Systems (NICE) in Talks to Buy Verint (VRNT) for $1.5B
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/22: (CNET) (NXTD) (VIAS) Higher; (MTL) (CRR) (SCOK) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10 Million Units
- Traders Should Be Especially Nervous This Week - Art Cashin
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/22: (VIAS) (SIAL) (CNET) Higher; (CRR) (INVN) (YHOO) Lower (more...)
Defense systems company, Nice Systems (Nasdaq: NICE), is in talks to buy rival Verint (Nasdaq: VRNT) for $1.5 billion in cash and stock, according to reports this morning from the Calcalist financial newspaper.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Shutterfly (SFLY) gains on renewed takeover speculation
- NICE Wins Two Customer Service Excellence Awards at CONAREC 2014
- P2 Capital Partners, LLC Raises Stake in EPIQ Systems, Inc. (EPIQ) to 16.9%, Confirms Rebuffed $20/Share Offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!