Nice Systems (NICE) in Talks to Buy Verint (VRNT) for $1.5B
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Defense systems company, Nice Systems (Nasdaq: NICE), is in talks to buy rival Verint (Nasdaq: VRNT) for $1.5 billion in cash and stock, according to reports this morning from the Calcalist financial newspaper.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Post Holdings (POST) Rips Higher, Tyson Foods (TSN) Sinks
- Apple (AAPL) iWatch Might Launch By September, Says Analyst
- UPDATE: Blackstone (BX), Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) to purchase Ipreo from KKR & Co. (KKR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!