Nice Systems (NICE) in Talks to Buy Verint (VRNT) for $1.5B
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Defense systems company, Nice Systems (Nasdaq: NICE), is in talks to buy rival Verint (Nasdaq: VRNT) for $1.5 billion in cash and stock, according to reports this morning from the Calcalist financial newspaper.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NICE Named Best of Show Winner at FinovateFall 2014 for Demonstrating How Voice Biometrics Authenticates Callers in Real Time
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Pops on Market Chatter
- Starboard Value LP offers to acquire REALD (RLD) for $12 per share - 13D
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!