Nice Systems (NICE) in Talks to Buy Verint (VRNT) for $1.5B
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Defense systems company, Nice Systems (Nasdaq: NICE), is in talks to buy rival Verint (Nasdaq: VRNT) for $1.5 billion in cash and stock, according to reports this morning from the Calcalist financial newspaper.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- No Need for Another App - What Consumers Really Want is Better Service over Existing Channels, NICE Survey Shows
- Wedbush Downgrades Pharmacyclics (PCYC) to Neutral; Potential Takeover Mostly Priced In
- Seagate Technology (STX) Active on Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!