Nice Systems (NICE) in Talks to Buy Verint (VRNT) for $1.5B
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
Defense systems company, Nice Systems (Nasdaq: NICE), is in talks to buy rival Verint (Nasdaq: VRNT) for $1.5 billion in cash and stock, according to reports this morning from the Calcalist financial newspaper.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NICE Inform Crosses the 3,000 Mark: Flagship Public Safety Solution Achieves Impressive Milestone for Worldwide Deployments
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Sees Upside on WSJ Report Company Seeks to Limit CEO in FDA Talks
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!