New Oriental Education & Technology (EDU) CEO Denies 'Take-Private' Rumors
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Total S.A. (TOT) Receives $2.25B Bid for Bostik from France-Based Arkema
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
New Oriental Education & Technology Group (NYSE: EDU) drops. Reports CEO denying take private rumors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- Occidental Petroleum (OXY) Could Sell Portion of Dolphin Energy Stake to UAE Firm
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!