New Oriental Education & Technology (EDU) CEO Denies 'Take-Private' Rumors
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
New Oriental Education & Technology Group (NYSE: EDU) drops. Reports CEO denying take private rumors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Oriental Announces Xun Cheng's Listing Application for the National Equities Exchange and Quotations in China
- Cypress Semi (CY) PT Raised to $14 at Needham & Company on GM Expansion and Take-out Multiple
- UPDATE: Medivation (MDVN) said to ask for buyer interest by mid-August - CNBC (GILD) (SNY)