New Oriental Education & Technology (EDU) CEO Denies 'Take-Private' Rumors
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
New Oriental Education & Technology Group (NYSE: EDU) drops. Reports CEO denying take private rumors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FMC Corp.'s (FMC) Split News is a Slight Negative for Chemtura (CHMT), Citi Analyts Say
- McClatchy (MNI), Others Rise on Expected Multibillion Sale of Cars.com
- Intermune (ITMN) Plans to Stick with Long-Term Strategy; Doesn't Rule Out M&A
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!