New Oriental Education & Technology (EDU) CEO Denies 'Take-Private' Rumors
- Market Wrap: Exting Sales Lag in Nov.; Achillion Ramps on ACH-3102, -3422 Results; Gilead Hit on Hep C Snub
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/22: (PRLS) (VNDA) (CHK) Higher; (SCS) (LHO) Lower (more...)
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
New Oriental Education & Technology Group (NYSE: EDU) drops. Reports CEO denying take private rumors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Oriental to Report Second Fiscal Quarter 2015 Financial Results on January 20, 2015
- UPDATE: The Pantry, Inc. (PTRY) Near Deal to Be Sold - WSJ
- WhiteWave (WWAV), Coca-Cola (KO) Should Form Collaboration, Says Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!