New Oriental Education & Technology (EDU) CEO Denies 'Take-Private' Rumors
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Tsipras offers conditional okay to bailout, creditors skeptical
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Starbucks (SBUX) Removed from Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $100 at Cantor Fitzgerald
New Oriental Education & Technology Group (NYSE: EDU) drops. Reports CEO denying take private rumors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Oriental to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2015 Financial Results on July 21, 2015
- Puerto Rico Utility, Creditors Near Deal to Stave Off Default - WSJ
- Alpha Natural (ANR) Creditors Said Tap Advisers to Prepare for Possible Restructuring Talks - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!