New Oriental Education & Technology (EDU) CEO Denies 'Take-Private' Rumors
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
New Oriental Education & Technology Group (NYSE: EDU) drops. Reports CEO denying take private rumors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
- UPDATE: Publicis Could Buy Criteo (CRTO) - Les Echos
- UPDATE: Repsol Drops Plans to Buy all of Talisman Energy (TLM) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!