Nelson Peltz Said to Have Asked Lazard (LAZ) to Bring Banker Pay Inline with Peers -Bloomberg
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Bloomberg reporting Nelson Peltz is said to have pressured Lazard (NYSE: LAZ) on cutting banker pay. Peltz said the pay wasn't merited by the flow of deals.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ruby Tuesday (RT) Taps Goldman to Explore Alternatives - DebtWire
- Fifth & Pacific (FNP) Could See 10% Premium in Kate Spade Sale
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Investor Channels Jim Cramer, Wants Fresh Blood Leading the Retailer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Related EntitiesNelson Peltz, Lazard
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!