Nasdaq (NDAQ) has said it will issue Facebook (FB) trade reports to customers 'shortly' -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Bloomberg reporting Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) has said it will issue Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) trade reports to customers "shortly."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Updates Trending Feature; Will Make Product More Automated
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) Ramps to Session Highs on Volume
- Credit Suisse Assesses St. Jude Medical (STJ) Risk; Says Product Removal Unlikely But Could Be Grounds for Abbott to Exit or Lower Bid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!