Nasdaq (NDAQ) has said it will issue Facebook (FB) trade reports to customers 'shortly' -Bloomberg
- Wall Street jumps as tech, bank stocks rally
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/24: (SPEX) (XCO) (APHB) Higher; (CLRB) (DSW) (UNIS) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
Bloomberg reporting Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) has said it will issue Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) trade reports to customers "shortly."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monsanto (MON) Resumes Trading After Rejecting Bayer Offer
- Microvision (MVIS) Jumps to Session High on Twitter Chatter
- Yahoo! (YHOO) CFO Goldman Says Sale Process is 'Robust'; Process Being Taken 'Extremely Seriously' - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!