Nasdaq (NDAQ) has said it will issue Facebook (FB) trade reports to customers 'shortly' -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Bloomberg reporting Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) has said it will issue Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) trade reports to customers "shortly."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lumber Liquidators (LL) Gains, Hearing 60 Minutes Report Might Not Air This Weekend
- Time Warner (TWX) Active on Unconfirmed Rumors
- Marathon Partners Seeks Seats on Shutterfly's (SFLY) Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!