NBCUniversal Paid ~$300M for Full Stake in MSNBC.com -Bloomberg
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/22: (EROC) (ABTL) (QURE) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (CVM) Lower (more...)
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- U.S. CPI Rose 0.1% in April, Down M/M; Subpar Energy, Food Performance Weigh on Gains
Bloomberg reporting NBCUniversal paid about $300 million for its full stake in MSNBC.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: 'Optionshawk' Tweet on Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Taken Off Twitter - Bloomberg
- Altrice Seeks Financing for Time Warner Cable (TWC) Bid - Reuters
- GE Aviation and Woodward Combine Fuel Systems Expertise for New Joint Venture
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!