NBCUniversal Paid ~$300M for Full Stake in MSNBC.com -Bloomberg
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Bloomberg reporting NBCUniversal paid about $300 million for its full stake in MSNBC.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) CEO Immelt Buys ~68K Shares
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) on Watch as George Zimmer Eyes Bid
- Anthem (ANTM): Time To Consider It As A Standalone Company - FBR (CI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!