NBCUniversal Paid ~$300M for Full Stake in MSNBC.com -Bloomberg
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Sees Generating $380M from Sears Canada in November
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
Bloomberg reporting NBCUniversal paid about $300 million for its full stake in MSNBC.com.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yahoo! (YHOO) Active on Chatter
- UPDATE: Iron Mountain (IRM) May Buy Recall Holdings - Bloomberg
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!