NBCUniversal Paid ~$300M for Full Stake in MSNBC.com -Bloomberg
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Bloomberg reporting NBCUniversal paid about $300 million for its full stake in MSNBC.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) Announces Completion of A&NZ Consumer Finance Business Sale
- Constellium N.V. (CSTM) Jumps Higher on Conf. Cancellation Talk
- EMC Corp. (EMC), VMware (VMW) Holders Demand Changes to Dell Buyout Deal - Re/code
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!