NBCUniversal Paid ~$300M for Full Stake in MSNBC.com -Bloomberg
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Bloomberg reporting NBCUniversal paid about $300 million for its full stake in MSNBC.com.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Nexcelle Delivers Its First Major Nacelle Component: The No. 1 Inlet for GE Aviation’s Passport™ Business Jet Engine
- Discovery (DISCA) May Bid on Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) - Variety
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!