NBCUniversal Paid ~$300M for Full Stake in MSNBC.com -Bloomberg
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Tokyo slide keeps mood downbeat
- Acadia Pharma's (ACAD) NUPLAZID Approved by FDA For Hallucinations and Delusions Associated with Parkinson's
- BCE, Inc. (BCE) to Acquire Manitoba Telecom Services in ~C$3.9B Deal
Bloomberg reporting NBCUniversal paid about $300 million for its full stake in MSNBC.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lionsgate (LGF) in Focus Following Comcast's DreamWorks Takeover
- Comcast Volunteers "Make Change Happen," Beautifying 28 Sites Across Massachusetts On 15th Comcast Cares Day
- TiVo (TIVO), Rovi (ROVI) on Watch as Rovi Reschedules Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!