NBCUniversal Paid ~$300M for Full Stake in MSNBC.com -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Apple has Record iPhone Weekend; Existing Sales Slump in Aug; Is Icahn Unloading Herbalife?
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/22 (SUPN) (HLF) (RIG) Higher; (ASNA) (AVNR) (GEL) Lower (more...)
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below Views
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Plans to Shutter Beats Music
Bloomberg reporting NBCUniversal paid about $300 million for its full stake in MSNBC.com.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) Jumps 3% on Takeover Deal
- Xfinity On Demand Top 20 TV Shows for the Week of September 7 – September 13
- GE Healthcare Announces FDA Clearance of Discovery IQ (GE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!