NBCUniversal Paid ~$300M for Full Stake in MSNBC.com -Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Fed says rate hike next month hinges on market volatility
Bloomberg reporting NBCUniversal paid about $300 million for its full stake in MSNBC.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) May be Frontrunner for GE's (GE) Railcar Financing Unit
- Trump Looks to Acquire The Pope's Favorite Soccer Club
- Baxalta (BXLT) approached ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) for deal month ago - CNBC