NASH Stocks on Watch after Allergan Acquires Tobira at Massive Premium
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
A number of NASH stock are seeing upside after Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) agreed to acquire Tobira Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TBRA) for an upfront payment of $28.35 per share, in cash, and up to $49.84 per share in Contingent Value Rights (CVRs). Shares closed at $4.74 yesterday.
Stocks on watch:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- Target (TGT) call put ratio 1 call to 1.34 puts after weaker thane expected holiday sales
- UPDATE: Yellen Says Fed Close to Dual Goals, Can't Give Timing of Next Hike
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!