Mylan (MYL) Receives FDA Approval for Generic Version of Takeda's Actoplus Met
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
Bloomberg reporting Mylan (NYSE: MYL) has won FDA approval for its generic version of Takeda's actoplus met.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Completes Agila Injectivles Purchase
- Mylan Completes Acquisition of Agila to Create Leading Global Injectables Platform
- ZIOPHARM Oncology (ZIOP) Receives NIH RAC Approval for Ad-RTS-IL-12 Phase 1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!