Mylan (MYL) Pulled from Morgan Stanley Conference Due to Scheduling Conflict - Spokesperson
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
A Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) spokesperson said the company pulled from an upcoming Morgan Stanley conference due to a scheduling conflict,
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Theravance Biopharma and Mylan Announce Positive Results from Two Pivotal Phase 3 Studies of Revefenacin (TD-4208) for the Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter Involving Biogen (BIIB)
- Coach (COH), Burberry Not in Active Merger Talks - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!