Moody's Will Downgrade BofA (BAC) One Notch, Citi (C), JPMorgan (JPM), Goldman (GS) by Two Notches -CNBC
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
CNBC is saying Moody's will downgrade BofA (NYSE: BAC) by one notch, and Citi (NYSE: C), JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) and Goldman (NYSE: GS) by two notches.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Comcast (CMCSA) Looks to JPMorgan to Advise on Possible Time Warner Cable (TWC) Bid- Reuters
- UPDATE: Longbow Research Downgrades SodaStream International (SODA) to Neutral
- S&P Raises Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, Rumors
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!