Microsoft's (MSFT) Terry Myerson says company will preview Windows Phone 8 today -Bloomberg
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
Bloomberg reporting Microsoft's (Nasdaq: MSFT) Terry Myerson has said the company will preview its Windows Phone 8 today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Plans September Xbox One Launch in China (CHA)
- Pacific Crest Upgrades Microsoft (MSFT) to Outperform
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 07/23: (MSFT) (QCOM) (FANG) Upgraded; (MCD) (RTN) (LXK) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!