McGraw-Hill (MHP) Shares Spike Amid Rumor Apollo Could Bid for Education Unit
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Shares of McGraw-Hill (NYSE: MHP) spiked into the close Friday afternoon amid reports Apollo could be exploring a bid for the company's Education unit. The stock is up to $46.47 in the post-market session.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
- DA Davidson's Ramey Discusses Speculation Icahn Will Sell Herbalife (HLF) Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!