Magellan Health (MGLN) Shares Spike Amid Chatter Strategic Alternatives Being Explored
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Magellan Health Services (Nasdaq: MGLN) are jumping into positive territory amid chatter the company is exploring strategic alternatives. Shares are now up more than 6 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ruby Tuesday (RT) Taps Goldman to Explore Alternatives - DebtWire
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Plummets Following TSA Order Cancellation Update
- Kandi (KNDI) Up; Partner Geely Aims to Electrify London's Cabs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!