Lufkin Industries (LUFK) On Watch on NOV/RBN Deal
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Lufkin Industries Inc. (Nasdaq: LUFK) is said to be a stock to watch related to this morning's deal in which National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE: NOV) bought Robbins & Myers Inc. (NYSE: RBN) for $60/share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ruby Tuesday (RT) Taps Goldman to Explore Alternatives - DebtWire
- Charter Communications (CHTR) on Watch on Time Warner Cable Headlines
- Novartis AG (NVS) said to weigh animal-health asset swap versus sale - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!