Kate Spade & Co. (KATE) on Watch Amid Chatter
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Earlier Caerus Investors sent a letter to Nancy Karch, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Kate Spade (NYSE: KATE) urging the Board to take steps to realize shareholder value by pursuing a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Weakens as CEO Retirement Said to Hint That Sale is Off
- Volatility and Volume movement
- GoPro (GPRO) option volume increases on near term price movement