Kapstone (KS) Gains with International Paper (IP)
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Kapstone (NYSE: KS) moving with International Paper (NYSE: IP) after Deutsche Bank analyst Debbie Jones said the company is increasing containerboard prices by $50/ton effective October 1st, according reliable trade contacts.
KS is up 6.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) Said to Weigh Options, Including Bankruptcy
- UBS beefs up funds for U.S. mortgage mis-selling case to $1.4 billion
- Quantenna Communications (QTNA) IPO Opens at $16.80/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!