KB Home (KBH) Sees Upside on Hedge Fund Chatter
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) is seeing some action on vague hedge fund chatter. Word is a well-known hedge fund took a large stake. Rumors like this hardly ever pan out. Nonetheless, shares are up 4 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Shares Turn South
- Charter Communications (CHTR) on Watch on Time Warner Cable Headlines
- Mulally Not Leaving Ford (F) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesHedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!