Juniper Networks (JNPR) Gains After DealReporter Speculates on Change of Control in 8-K
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) Gains After DealReporter Speculates on Change of Control in 8-K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instinet Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Buy
- Synaptics (SYNA) Gains on Positive Chatter
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Halted LUDP After Plunge