Jaguar Mining (JAG) Shares Plunge as Shandong Gold May No Longer Be Interested
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/22: (PBYI) (TLM) (ISRG) Higher; (XOOM) (XLNX) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: CPI Gains 0.3% in June; Another Ack-Attack on Herbalife; Apple Bruised on Q2 Phone Sales
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Shares of Jaguar Mining (NYSE: JAG) tumbled more than 14 percent just after noon following a DealReporter headline which said Shandong Gold is no longer interested in buying the company. The stock is now down more than 21 percent from Tuesday's closing price.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Gas Natural (EGAS) Approached by Algonquin, Offered $13/sh - DJ
- Waters Corp. (WAT) Acquires MediMass' REIMS Technology
- EMC (EMC) Worth $35/Share Based on Sum-of-the-Parts, BMO Capital Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!