Jaguar Mining (JAG) Shares Plunge as Shandong Gold May No Longer Be Interested
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
Shares of Jaguar Mining (NYSE: JAG) tumbled more than 14 percent just after noon following a DealReporter headline which said Shandong Gold is no longer interested in buying the company. The stock is now down more than 21 percent from Tuesday's closing price.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bank of New York (BK) Weighing Sale of Corporate Trust Unit - Report
- SodaStream International (SODA) Active on Rumors (SBUX)
- Goldcorp's (GG) Final Tender Offer for Osisko Expires
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!