J.C. Penney (JCP) Pops on Questionable Takeover Chatter
- Wall Street set to open little changed
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- Oil prices rise on U.S. weather fears, OPEC speculation
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/30: (RIGL) (RBA) (MDLZ) Higher; (GIII) (ANF) (HSY) Lower (more...)
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) pops as questionable takeover rumors make the rounds. The rumors likely have zero credibility. Nonetheless, shares are up 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Chairman & CEO Buys 50K Shares
- Energous (WATT) Gains Into Apple iPhone 7 Event on Speculation
- Rackspace (RAX) halted for trading with recent takeover rumors surrounding the company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!