J.C. Penney (JCP) Pops on Questionable Takeover Chatter
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Aramark Holdings (ARMK) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/12: (BAXS) (UNS) (ARCW) Higher; (IMUC) (LULU) (CIEN) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Retail Sales Jump 0.7% in Nov. as Consumers Become More Complacent
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) pops as questionable takeover rumors make the rounds. The rumors likely have zero credibility. Nonetheless, shares are up 5%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JCPenney (JCP) Planning Home Goods Under Liz Claiborne Brand - CNBC
- Scripps Networks (SNI) Has Several Potential Suitors Besides Discovery (DISCA), Says Gabelli
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!