J.C. Penney (JCP) Pops on Questionable Takeover Chatter
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/29: (GEVO) (FTR) (WIN) (PLUG) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (LOCO) (UPS) Lower (more...)
- Windstream (WIN) Plans to Spin Certain Telecom Assets Into Public REIT
- Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) pops as questionable takeover rumors make the rounds. The rumors likely have zero credibility. Nonetheless, shares are up 5%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tesla Motors (TSLA) /Panasonic Reach Battery Agreement - Nikkei
- Schwab (SCHW), E*TRADE (ETFC) Discussed as Targets at Goldman (GS) - FBN's Gasparino
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Lorillard (LO) to Neutral; Sees Higher Chance of Merger Closing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!