J.C. Penney (JCP) Pops on Questionable Takeover Chatter
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/10: (RGDO) (RVLT) (CQB) Higher; (DDD) (SSYS) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
- eBay (EBAY) Rejects Carl Icahn's Board Nominees
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) pops as questionable takeover rumors make the rounds. The rumors likely have zero credibility. Nonetheless, shares are up 5%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- J. C. Penney (JCP) Should Issue Additional Equity in Coming Months, Imperial Capital Says
- Intermune (ITMN) Plans to Stick with Long-Term Strategy; Doesn't Rule Out M&A
- UPDATE: InterMune Inc. (ITMN) Said to Attract Takeover Interst - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!