J.C. Penney (JCP) Pops on Questionable Takeover Chatter
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) pops as questionable takeover rumors make the rounds. The rumors likely have zero credibility. Nonetheless, shares are up 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fosun Interested in Buying Parts of Alleghany Corp (Y) - Betaville
- Cellectis (CLLS) Takeover Speculation 'Early'- Analyst
- Cellectis (CLLS) Gains Amid Rumors of Pfizer (PFE) Approach - FT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!