J.C. Penney (JCP) Pops on Questionable Takeover Chatter
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) pops as questionable takeover rumors make the rounds. The rumors likely have zero credibility. Nonetheless, shares are up 5%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Taps Session Lows
- Vitamin Shoppe (VSI): Activist Investor Seeks Sale - Reuters
- UPDATE: General Electric (GE) Said to Be in Talks with Dresser-Rand (DRC) - FT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!