International Paper (IP) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Market Chatter
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
International Paper (NYSE: IP) was on watch Wednesday amid unconfirmed market chatter involving interest from Koch Industries and a private equity company. QTR first reported the rumor on twitter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank could integrate Postbank in strategic u-turn: sources
- UPDATE: Corbus Pharma (CRBP) Mentioned Cautiously by Adam Feuerstein
- Brinker (EAT) volatility and share price increase into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!