InterDigital (IDCC) Potential Suitors May Be in 'Holding Pattern' -DealReporter
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Downside in shares of InterDigital (Nasdaq: IDCC) being attributed to headlines from DealReporter which suggest possible suitors of the company may be in a "holding pattern," ie. either holding for a lower stock price or concerned about the level of cash spent in a deal with InterDigital.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InterDigital (IDCC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- NBCUniversal close to investing in BuzzFeed: source
- InterDigital Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results Driven by 23% Increase in Recurring Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!