InterDigital (IDCC) Potential Suitors May Be in 'Holding Pattern' -DealReporter
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
Downside in shares of InterDigital (Nasdaq: IDCC) being attributed to headlines from DealReporter which suggest possible suitors of the company may be in a "holding pattern," ie. either holding for a lower stock price or concerned about the level of cash spent in a deal with InterDigital.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GNC Holdings (GNC), Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) Gain; Vitamin Shoppe in Talks About Hiring Advisor - Reuters
- Credit Suisse Questions Financials of Rumored Danone, Mead Johnson (MJN) Deal
- UPDATE: Lumos Networks (LMOS) Said Exploring Strategic Options; Taps Wells Fargo to Advise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!