InterDigital (IDCC) Potential Suitors May Be in 'Holding Pattern' -DealReporter
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) to Acquire Prestige Cruises in ~$3.03B Deal
Downside in shares of InterDigital (Nasdaq: IDCC) being attributed to headlines from DealReporter which suggest possible suitors of the company may be in a "holding pattern," ie. either holding for a lower stock price or concerned about the level of cash spent in a deal with InterDigital.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- UPDATE: Criteo (CRTO) Sees Sharp Move Lower; Talks with Publicis 'Unfounded' - Reuters
- UPDATE: FBI Probing Russia Ties to JPMorgan (JPM) Hacking - Bloomberg