InterDigital (IDCC) Potential Suitors May Be in 'Holding Pattern' -DealReporter
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Downside in shares of InterDigital (Nasdaq: IDCC) being attributed to headlines from DealReporter which suggest possible suitors of the company may be in a "holding pattern," ie. either holding for a lower stock price or concerned about the level of cash spent in a deal with InterDigital.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InterDigital (IDCC), McGill University Enter Expanded Collaboration
- Amazon.com (AMZN) said to complete internal talks to buy India's Jabong - Bloomberg
- Rio Tinto plc (RIO), Glencore Merger Will Happen, Banker Tells Hedge Funds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!