InterDigital (IDCC) Potential Suitors May Be in 'Holding Pattern' -DealReporter
- Nike, Inc. (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Up 13%, ex-Currency
- Fed's Balance Sheet Balloons Past $4 Trillion; Up 37% from Last Year
- Red Hat, Inc. (RHT) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) to Acquire Gentium (GENT) for $57/Share
- The Grinch Seeks to Ruin Christmas for 40 Million Target (TGT) Shoppers and the Company
Downside in shares of InterDigital (Nasdaq: IDCC) being attributed to headlines from DealReporter which suggest possible suitors of the company may be in a "holding pattern," ie. either holding for a lower stock price or concerned about the level of cash spent in a deal with InterDigital.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Timing of Charter's (CHTR) Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) Offer Unclear - Reuters
- Caterpillar (CAT) Retail Machine Sales Down 12% in November
- Micron Technology (MU) Stock Drops as SK Hynix Plans New Factory
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!