InterDigital (IDCC) Potential Suitors May Be in 'Holding Pattern' -DealReporter
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
- The Fresh Market (TFM) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Will Shutter Some California Operations
Downside in shares of InterDigital (Nasdaq: IDCC) being attributed to headlines from DealReporter which suggest possible suitors of the company may be in a "holding pattern," ie. either holding for a lower stock price or concerned about the level of cash spent in a deal with InterDigital.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InterDigital Announces Proposed Private Offering of $275 Million of Senior Convertible Notes
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) Sell Rating Lifted at Off Wall Street
- InterDigital Applauds Senator Coons' Strong Patents Act, Introduced Today
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!