Imperva (IMPV): Takeout In Sight - Oppenheimer
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Shaul Eyal, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Imperva (NYSE: IMPV) after a Bloomberg article highlighted takeover speculation on the company. The article stated that bids are due in approximately two weeks and potential buyers include CSCO, IBM, FTNT, AKAM, and privately held Forcepoint.
The analyst sees the potential price target ranging between $55 and $60, which would indicate a range of 4.6x-5x EV/FY18E revenue. No change to the price target of $60.
Shares of Imperva closed at $43.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toshiba considering spinning off semiconductor operations and selling a stake to Western Digital (WDC) - Nikkei
- ARRIS Group (ARRS) in Talks to Buy Networking Equipment business from Brocade (BRCD) - Reuters (AVGO)
- Rubicon Project (RUBI) to Explore Strategic Options, Including Sale - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!