Imperva (IMPV): Takeout In Sight - Oppenheimer
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Shaul Eyal, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Imperva (NYSE: IMPV) after a Bloomberg article highlighted takeover speculation on the company. The article stated that bids are due in approximately two weeks and potential buyers include CSCO, IBM, FTNT, AKAM, and privately held Forcepoint.
The analyst sees the potential price target ranging between $55 and $60, which would indicate a range of 4.6x-5x EV/FY18E revenue. No change to the price target of $60.
Shares of Imperva closed at $43.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperva's (IMPV) Sale Process Said on Hold - Bloomberg
- Jumia Protects More Than One Hundred E-Commerce Websites with Imperva
- Vista Equity Said Still Positive on DOJ Approval on Cvent, Inc. (CVT) Deal - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!