Imperva (IMPV): Takeout In Sight - Oppenheimer
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/06: (TXMD) (IL) (GPRO) Higher; (SB) (MIK) (CMG) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Shaul Eyal, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Imperva (NYSE: IMPV) after a Bloomberg article highlighted takeover speculation on the company. The article stated that bids are due in approximately two weeks and potential buyers include CSCO, IBM, FTNT, AKAM, and privately held Forcepoint.
The analyst sees the potential price target ranging between $55 and $60, which would indicate a range of 4.6x-5x EV/FY18E revenue. No change to the price target of $60.
Shares of Imperva closed at $43.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Automated Phishing Campaigns Increase Profits for Hackers
- Imperva Named Best-of-the-Best Professional Service Organization by SPI Research
- Applied Materials (AMAT) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Market Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!