Hotly-Anticipated Ford (F) F-Series Truck Said to Have Hiccup at Launch on 'Parts Issue'
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ford Motor (NYSE: F) shares are on watch following reports that the company may have lost sales in Q3 due to a "parts issue."
The WSJ noted Thursday the Ford's launch of its F-Series Super Duty Truck in late summer was delayed due to parts issues, though specifics weren't made clear.
Information comes from a UAW letter circulated to workers in Louisville, Ky, recently. The letter notes that it would be
impossible to build all the lost units in the third-quarter. The loss could have an impact on Q3 results.
Ford is said to have smoothed out the issue since then.
Shares of Ford are down 0.8 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ford Motor (F) Light-Vehicle Sales Rose 5.1% in November 2016, Topping Expectations
- Saudi Central bank System said to be hit by Iranian malware - Bloomberg
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement