Himax Technologies (HIMX) on Watch on Reports Apple Looking at Wearable Glass Headsets
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Himax Technologies (NASDAQ: HIMX) is modestly higher following reports Apple Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL) is considering expanding into wearable glass headsets, according to Bloomberg. Shares of HIMX last traded up 0.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Rite Aid (RAD) Falls, Halted Amid WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility is at 43 into the expected release of Q4