Hess (HES) Moves Higher on Vague Takeover Rumor
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
Hess Corp. (NYSE: HES) is jumping on vague takeover chatter. Shares are up 1.6 percent, although the rumors seem questionable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hess Corp. (HES) Sees 16% Lower CapEx in FY15
- Herbalife (HLF) Could be Prime Target as TPG Capital Looks to MLM Segment for Deals (AVP) (NUS)
- Auto Dealers Should React Favorably to Soros Fund Rumors, Says Wells Fargo (AN) (GPI) (PAG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!