Hess (HES) Moves Higher on Vague Takeover Rumor
- Market Wrap: Intel, Altera Make it Official; Personal Spending Flatlines in April; ASCO Presentations in Focus
- Intel (INTC) to Acquire Altera (ALTR) for $54/Share
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/01: (PVH) (MTW) Higher; (ODFL) (NTAP) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Apollo Global to Acquire OM Group (OMG) for $34/Share; Will Spin Certain Assets (PAH)
Hess Corp. (NYSE: HES) is jumping on vague takeover chatter. Shares are up 1.6 percent, although the rumors seem questionable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Hess Corp. (HES) to Hold
- Canada pension said in talks to acquire General Electric (GE) buyout-lending unit - Bloomberg
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Should Buy Pier 1 Imports (PIR), Analyst Suggests
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!