Hess (HES) Moves Higher on Vague Takeover Rumor
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Hess Corp. (NYSE: HES) is jumping on vague takeover chatter. Shares are up 1.6 percent, although the rumors seem questionable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) May be Frontrunner for GE's (GE) Railcar Financing Unit
- Visa Europe Deal Seen as Positive Catalyst for Visa (V) Shares - Jefferies
- China's Unigroup chairman visiting U.S. to discuss Micron bid: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!