Hess (HES) Moves Higher on Vague Takeover Rumor
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Apple (AAPL) First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10 Million Units
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/22: (VIAS) (SIAL) (CNET) Higher; (CRR) (INVN) (YHOO) Lower (more...)
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
Hess Corp. (NYSE: HES) is jumping on vague takeover chatter. Shares are up 1.6 percent, although the rumors seem questionable.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hess (HES) PT Lifted at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- UPDATE: General Electric (GE) Said to Be in Talks with Dresser-Rand (DRC) - FT
- Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) Deal to Support Life Science Tool Valuations, ISI Group Says; Could Be Negative for Waters (WAT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!