Hess (HES) Moves Higher on Vague Takeover Rumor
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Nasdaq ends at lowest level since October 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Hess Corp. (NYSE: HES) is jumping on vague takeover chatter. Shares are up 1.6 percent, although the rumors seem questionable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hess Corp. (HES) Raise Seen as Positive at Deutsche Bank; Analyst Maintains 'Hold' Rating
- UPDATE: Halliburton (HAL) Says No Longer Planning to Sell Liner Hangers Business
- Exclusive: State Street nears deal for GE's asset management arm - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!