Herbalife (HLF) on Watch Amid Icahn-Related Rumors
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) shares were in focus Wednesday amid rumors Carl Icahn is considering lowering his stake. Chatter is unconfirmed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife's (HLF) 'Buy' Rating Reiterated at Pivotal Research Amid Changes at the FTC
- Caterpillar (CAT) Off Lows as Einhorn was Previously Negative
- Weight Watchers (WTW) Climbs to Session High, Gaining 9%