Herbalife (HLF) Says Icahn Isn't Paring Stake - FBN
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Officials at Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) told FBN's Charles Gasparino that Carl Icahn isn't paring his stake in the company. Comments follow earlier market chatter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) could be the 'mother of all short squeezes' - Icahn on CNBC
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Charles Gasparino
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!