Hasbro (HAS) may look at 'strategic optionality' for some brands
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) may look at 'strategic optionality' for some brands - Bloomberg, citing comments from call.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rubicon Project (RUBI) to Explore Strategic Options, Including Sale - DJ
- Hasbro Invites You to Discover a New World Full of Treasures with HANAZUKI
- ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) Confirms it is Reviewing Strategic Alternatives; Working with Jefferies and Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Spinoffs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!