Hartford Financial (HIG) Gains on Rumors of VA Unit Sale
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 21, 2016 9:41 AM EDT)
Hartford Financial (NYSE: HIG) gained Wednesday on rumors it plans to explore a sale of its run-off Variable Annuity business. According to Insurance Insider, JP Morgan has been retained to run the sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- iPayment Holdings, Inc. and iPayment Inc. Announce Comprehensive Refinancing Agreement
- VCA Antech (WOOF) on Watch on Antitrust Concerns