Hartford Financial (HIG) Gains on Rumors of VA Unit Sale
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 21, 2016 9:41 AM EDT)
Hartford Financial (NYSE: HIG) gained Wednesday on rumors it plans to explore a sale of its run-off Variable Annuity business. According to Insurance Insider, JP Morgan has been retained to run the sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) hires JP Morgan for a sale - DealReporter
- Financial 15 Split Corp. Completes Overnight Offering of $38,250,000
- Correction: Fitch Assigns Final Ratings to JPMCC 2016-NINE Mortgage Securities Trust Comm'l P-T Ctfs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!