HP (HPQ) to Consolidate Enterprise Sales Teams -AllThingsD
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
AllThingsD reporting HP (NYSE: HPQ) is consolidating several regional sales teams into a new Enterprise unit. Rich Geraffo was named Senior VP and GM for Enterprise in Americas, Jim Merritt was named SVP and GM in Asia-Pacific and Japan, and Peter Ryan was named SVP and GM in EMEA.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salesforce.com (CRM) Taps Former H-P (HPQ) Japan Exec Koide as CEO, Chair of Japan Ops
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Nominates Three New Board Members
- Jim Currie Becomes Interim CFO at SMTC Corporation (SMTX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!