HP (HPQ) Surge on Quartz Report Questioned
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Traders are questioning the 8% surge in HP (NYSE: HPQ) after-hours amid reports from Quartz that the company is mulling a break-up. 'This is old news' they quip.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ThyssenKrupp in Talks with Ternium SA (TX) Over Brazilian Steel Plant - DJ
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Said to Develop Car Operating System in Canada; BlackBerry (BBRY) Said to Lose Engineers to Project - Bloomberg
- Ziopharm Oncology (ZIOP) Said to Cancel Mizuho Conference - Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!