HP (HPQ) Surge on Quartz Report Questioned
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Traders are questioning the 8% surge in HP (NYSE: HPQ) after-hours amid reports from Quartz that the company is mulling a break-up. 'This is old news' they quip.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SodaStream (SODA) May be Taken Private - Bloomberg
- SodaStream (SODA) Deal Not Impossible, but Difficult, Says Deutsche Bank
- Radian Group (RDN) said to have tapped Goldman for Financial Mortgage Guaranty Unit - DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!