H-P (HPQ) Will Not Comment on Quartz Report, Will Keep Businesses Together - CNBC
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) isn't commented in Quartz report, according to CNBC. The company is planning to keep businesses together.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comerica (CMA) Said to Have Ruled out Formal Sale Process, Open to Approaches - Bloomberg
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Market Chatter
- UPDATE: Synaptics (SYNA) Talks Said to Value Co. At or Below $100/Share