H-P (HPQ) Will Not Comment on Quartz Report, Will Keep Businesses Together - CNBC
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) isn't commented in Quartz report, according to CNBC. The company is planning to keep businesses together.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
- Rackspace (RAX) Sees Upside Action
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains; Rumors Say Iliad Entered Talks with Private-Equity on New Bid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!