H-P (HPQ) Will Not Comment on Quartz Report, Will Keep Businesses Together - CNBC
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) isn't commented in Quartz report, according to CNBC. The company is planning to keep businesses together.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Declares $0.176 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- UPDATE: Becton Dickinson (BDX) Said to Mull Sale of Surgical Instrument Unit
- Cellectis (CLLS) Gains Amid Rumors of Pfizer (PFE) Approach - FT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!