Goldman (GS) Hit With Lawsuit Alleging Discrimination Against Women -CNBC
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Opens Solidly Higher
- Defunct Bitcoin Exchange MtGox Files to Liquidate
- Homebuilders Active Amid Slump in New Starts as Traders Look Ahead to Spring (XHB)
CNBC is reporting that a lawsuit has been filed against Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) alleging that execs at the VP and managing director levels are discriminating against women.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Post Holdings (POST) Rips Higher, Tyson Foods (TSN) Sinks
- UPDATE: Twitter (TWTR) Gains Over 7% as Shorts Squeezed
- UPDATE: FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL) CEO in Talks About Megawatt Scale Sales - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!