Goldman (GS) Hit With Lawsuit Alleging Discrimination Against Women -CNBC
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
CNBC is reporting that a lawsuit has been filed against Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) alleging that execs at the VP and managing director levels are discriminating against women.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ackman compares Valeant Pharma (VRX) investment now to Warren Buffett's investment in Goldman Sachs (GS) in 2009
- UPDATE: AstraZeneca (AZN), Novartis (NVS),Pfizer (PFE) Said Among Firms Weighing Bids for Medivation (MDVN)
- Munger Says Ackman is 'Totally Right' About Herbalife (HLF) - FBN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!