Goldman (GS) Hit With Lawsuit Alleging Discrimination Against Women -CNBC
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
CNBC is reporting that a lawsuit has been filed against Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) alleging that execs at the VP and managing director levels are discriminating against women.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: TerraForm Global (GLBL) Prices 45M Common Stock IPO at $15/Share, Below Expected Range
- UPDATE: InterContinental Hotels (IHG) Says Its Not in Merger Talks with Starwood Hotels (HOT)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Active Amid Unconfirmed Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!