Goldman (GS) Hit With Lawsuit Alleging Discrimination Against Women -CNBC
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
CNBC is reporting that a lawsuit has been filed against Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) alleging that execs at the VP and managing director levels are discriminating against women.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGY) Opens Talks on T-Mobile (TMUS) at $35/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Starts Goldman Sachs (GS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!