Goldman (GS) Hit With Lawsuit Alleging Discrimination Against Women -CNBC
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
CNBC is reporting that a lawsuit has been filed against Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) alleging that execs at the VP and managing director levels are discriminating against women.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Celsion (CNL) Gains, Reports Name Iberdrola as Bidder - DJ
- Snapchat said to be in financing talks with Alibaba (BABA) at $10 billion valuation - Bloomberg
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!