Geogia Pacific Said Delaying Price Hike - Chatter (IP) (WRK) (PKG) (KS)
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Weakness in Packaging Corp. (NYSE: PKG), WestRock (NYSE: WRK), International Paper (NYSE: IP) and Kapstone (NYSE: KS) on Wednesday was tied to rumors Georgia Pacific is delaying a price hike, according to market chatter. The topic was discussed on twitter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: MGP Ingredients (MGPI) Sees Heavy Selling Pressure Amid Chemical Spill
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!