GM (GM) wants to buy Ally's international businesses -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Bloomberg reporting GM (NYSE: GM) wants to buy Ally's international businesses
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Weatherford (WFT) Close Pipeline, Specialty Services Transaction
- Ctrip.com (CTRP) Acquires Cruise Ship from Royal Caribbean (RCL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!