Former Twitter (TWTR) CEO Dick Costolo Disputes Claims He Sensored Abusive Responses to President Obama
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Former Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) CEO Dick Costolo disputed claims that he secretly ordered employees to filter hateful replies to President Barack Obama during a Q&A session. The rumor was first reported by BuzzFeed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- Walgreens (WBA) Said Close to Finalizing Rite Aid (RAD) Deal with FTC - CTFN News
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Continue Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Barack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!