Former Twitter (TWTR) CEO Dick Costolo Disputes Claims He Sensored Abusive Responses to President Obama
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Former Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) CEO Dick Costolo disputed claims that he secretly ordered employees to filter hateful replies to President Barack Obama during a Q&A session. The rumor was first reported by BuzzFeed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; TWTR VXX
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) January weekly volatility low into Mrs. Trump gift to Mrs. Obama
- dick clark productions and Twitter Partner to Live Stream Red Carpet Programming
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Barack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!