First NBC Bank Holding (FNBC) on Watch Amid Rumors
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
First NBC Bank Holding (NASDAQ: FNBC) was on watch amid rumors it is in talks with two potential buyers. DealReporter was the source of the rumor.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FTC staffers trying to finish Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) this week: MLEX, via Bloomberg
- Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Gains Ahead of Next Week's Print
- DISH Network (DISH) volatility flat as shares near 13-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!