Facebook (FB) considering NYSE's (NYX) proposal on listing
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GrubHub (GRUB), Yelp (YELP) Shares Pressured as Facebook (FB) Debuts New 'Order Food' Feature
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Gains Said Tied to Takeover Rumors - Chatter
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter Involving Biogen (BIIB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!